Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to disable Print Preview button in the confirmation screen

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus ,

I want to disable the print preview button based on the condition . I found how to disable to the button but I am not able to find the class where to write the condition  . I want to disable to the button based on the status of the Confirmation . Unless the confirmation is posted in backend/approved , the print preview button shouldn't be visible .

Thanks

Gaurav Gautam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

if you found how to disable the button (i guess using metadata), you should have found standard class used...

Have a look at SPRO: SAP Implementation Guide > SAP Supplier Relationship Management > SRM Server > Cross-Application Basic Settings > Extensions and Field Control (Personalization) > Control Actions > Display Standard Metadata Tables for Actions on Header Level.

Use your own dynamic customer class (based on the standard one):

SAP Implementation Guide > SAP Supplier Relationship Management > SRM Server > Cross-Application Basic Settings > Extensions and Field Control (Personalization) > Control Actions > Configure Control of Actions on Header Level.

Regards.

Laurent.

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Laurent Burtaire ,

I have found it via FPM . Not able to find the class .

BR

Gautam

nishantbansal91
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Kindly watch this tutorial for doing the same .

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-2311

Thanks

Nishant

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Nishant Bansal , Laurent Burtaire

I have attached the screenshot .  Please check and let me know the class from where I can disable the button . Moreover I need to keep it disable till the status of confirmation changes to posted in backend/approved. Moreover Laurent , I don't have authorization to check the metadata in SPRO . Can you please help me into this

BR

Gautam

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why to make simple things, when we can make complicated ones...

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

if you are a consultant, you should have correct authorizations to access to the whole SPRO settings.

If not, ask to give you the correct role.

Regards.

Laurent.

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Laurent ,

I will check with the my auth team . Thanks

BR

Gautam

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Laurent Burtaire,

I checked in the SPRO metadata but couldn;t able to find the class which could help me to display the button Print Preview . Moreover it was for fields not for button . Please check the screenshot which button i am talking about . It seems there is a misunderstanding. I want to disable the button not the field .

BR

Gautam

nishantbansal91
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

First you need to check the component name defined in global setting in FPM configuration where the Print preview method is handled.

Thanks

Nishant

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nishant ,

I already found the component controller /SAPSRM/WDCC_FPM_OIF_CONF_PURCH .  Here I can see the print preview button and I can make it disabled . But as mentioned on condition of the status of the confirmation I want to make this enable . It's not possible to provide any condition in Component Controller , so I was looking for the class where I can make the button disable/enable based on status.

BR

Gautam

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

what is your SRM release?

I checked on EhP2, and when i click onto SAP Implementation Guide > SAP Supplier Relationship Management > SRM Server > Cross-Application Basic Settings > Extensions and Field Control (Personalization) > Control Actions > Display Standard Metadata Tables for Actions on Header Level., i get data for header fields and not for header actions...

To correct this, implement OSS note 2047686 - IMG Transaction: Action metadata on header not correctly linked

Whatever, concerned standard class for Confirmation is /SAPSRM/CL_PDO_DYN_MDA_HD_CONF

Regards.

Laurent.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

nishantbansal91
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Can you please share the screen shot where you want to hide the button and along with class name/

Thanks

Nishant