cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get the associated values in my FIORI app?

0 Kudos

I had initially created the odata services with CRUD operations and then used it in a new FIORI app (zfiori1). As a next step, I added association and navigation properties in the Odata service.

Now my problem is how do I access the values of the associated table in my existing FIORI app?

When I create a new project with the modified ODATA service (zfiori2) , I am able to access the associated values in this new project, but what do i have to do to access it in the old project also?

for ex: In my new FIORI app (zfiori2), whenever i want to access a particular associated field(Z2Matnr) in a view (using a master data template), I'll just specify the value in a smart field as value={Z2Matnr}. But i can't do this in my previous FIORI app (zfiori1), since it was created before the "association" changes were  made in the Odata service.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

EkanshCapgemini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Harshit,

OData service is loosely coupled to your UI application. If the OData service name and version are same for both the applications, you can access all the properties and functionalities in both applications.

If the versions are different then you have to mention the new version in OData service URL and then you will be able to access the new porperties.

Regards,

Ekansh