Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Divisions deviate from each other. and/or 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting the below error,

Divisions deviate from each other.  and/or 10 (reference)

Message no. V2012

I am creating a return order with respect with to the original invoice.The original invoice is created with sales area 9000/10/10.

Which means original sales order ZAIL is created with sales area 9000/10/10.

When i create return order ZAIR with sales org 9000,distribution channel 10 without maintaining division,refereed original sales invoice ,system throw the error message.Even i have maintained sales area with respect to sales document in assign sales document to sales area settings.

Now when i create order ZAIR by keying in the sales area,now i am not getting the error.Why is it so.Please find the screen shot attached.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prashant_sharma21
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Durai,

I believe while creating the Return order with reference to invoice system compare the sales area of reference Documents and target documents as well (as per requirement in copy control) so when you don't give Division in VA01 system find out division is missing and through the error on the other hand when you create the Return Order with sales area then it create successfully.

Thanks,

Prashant Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any how in the original sales invoice  (sales area 9000/10/10) when there more number of line item,but division of each material in invoice differs (bcoz in sales document setting we have option enter material with different division),we have to enter sales area for return sales order if original invoice have material with different division and also in return sales document we have check to check the field ITEM DIVISION,also field Check Division should be blank.I am closing this thread.