cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text disappear when i open the pop-up

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

I have the problem like Button text is disappearing when I open the pop-up. My problem is I am using the guided activity , in the step-3 I am displaying list of documents, when the user click on the document then the document details has to be displayed in the pop-up. So the problem is When i open the pop-up, the button text disappering in the View V_STEP3.

I don't know, what could be the reson. Please help me. I will give points for good answer.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Vijay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

I also have the similar situation like I am changing the button text dynamically. So I put the case statement for states. Here in my situation, Pop-up is the different state. When it is that state , I am not putting any text for the button, that’s why its not showing any thing. I just add the state to that case and the problem resolved.

For you also similar type of situation may be there. So find the pop-up state, and check where you are setting the text dynamically or not otherwise just add the stae and put some text in that state also. This will definetly solve your problem

Best Regards,

Vara Prasad.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi..

Even i hv the same requirement of changing the text of the button dynamically when i click it ...

so in the event handler of that button i want to change the text for that button and change its functionality as well..

Can u help me out..

and also how to display popups ...

jagruti..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagruti,

Please post this as a seperate thread, so that it will be easy for tracking and you will also get better response.

Regards,

Ram

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to the revalent method and check the case condition - may be u have missed the state of popup to include, when text for the button is generated.

Sathish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the immediate response and my problem solved.

Warm Regards,

Vijay