cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CATS function not working properly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am a functional consultant and have been facing an issue for the past few month with Egypt CATS.

In our system, whenever the manager is approving his task from portal, the backend (SAP end) is not getting updated. All the items still show as unapproved, although the task from manager's portal vanishes.

But again if he receives other requests, old tasks again returns in his portal task list, and this time on approving they, they do get updated in backend.

This is a weird behavior shown by the system. It may be due to workflow issue, but we have not been able to trace the actual reason.

And this happens in our production system only, totally unable to replicate this issue in our quality system.

So here i am asking for everyone's expert opinion.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

nishantbansal91
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tarique,

I know it's very difficult to get the workflow log screen shot in PROD system. If you can get it then it would be good for us to analyse the issue.

How you can analyse that item is unapproved?

If the workflow is working fine then there is something background job for updating.

Thanks

Nishant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nishant,

We have been receiving numerous tickets on this issue where the manager claims to have approved all the tasks through portal ( he also share screen shots of his tasklist from portal, which are empty), but when we check the CATS_DA table, the task are still shown as released for approval. And also in SWI5 (Workload Analysis) the task are still listed under the manager's task list.

I will try to get the workflow log screen if possible.

Thanks

Tarique

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, anyone who could help????