Process chain - Global settings error
Lately I always have SAP BW process chain error at global settings process. I attach to you the error messages that I'm getting. Do expert has been getting similar problem before this and know the rootcause? Any workaround can help me to solve this issue? Experts help is most appreciated. thank you.
This error is generic.
There could be many reasons and one of the most common reason is conflict with some other chain.try to see what all chains are running at that particular moment and also look in the SM21 logs.
1)Check whether is there any other process which trigger at the same time when you are executing PC , check locks in SM12.
2) some of the previous requests might not have been activated even though they have green QM status.check the same.
3) Is there any abap code which you are using in the pc ZGRP_P004 , if yes share the same.
4) go to SM37 and check the job logs.
5) Share abap dump if u have got in ST22?
6) go inside the local pc ZGRP_P004, and let us know exactly which step it is failing.