cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Request, Task Managment & Guided Procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

We need your support with a specific issue.

We have configured a Rule for a Service Request that assigns a guided procedure. Each Step is a new task ZMOT, everyhting works well, but the Sold-to-Party and the Refenced Objects: Installed Base, Component and Configuration Item is not passed to the new Task generated.

For Example I have create the service request 5000019865 with the Reported By: 125 BP with the specific categories and Sold-To-Party: "Novis".

You can see that the Guided procedure has created a ZMOT Task, but the Sold-to-Party is not passed and the Referenced object is not passed as well.

How can configure this? The Follow-Up in SPRO is configured but this specific functionality doesn't use the Follow-Up.

Any Ideas?

kind Regards,

César

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cesar,

Did you define copy control in step 2.1 of Solman_Setup under ITSM. The step is required when you are using follow up transactions

Copy control determines which content is copied from a source transaction type to a target transaction type.

Hope this helps

Regards

Aditya Khorana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aditya,

Thanks for your reply.

We have the following configuration, What are we missing?

I don't have the Solman_Setup I will search for it, or if you can provide me with the link, it will be very helpful.

Kind Regards,

César

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cesar,

kindly tick mark Complete reference in the copy transaction types section. Once done, activate the mapping rule if required and then try.

This should work.

Regards

Aditya Khorana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aditya,

It didn't work!

We just notice that the Release for Guided procedure doesn't uses Copy Control.

We notice that the copy control uses BADI AIC001, and when we release the guided procedure it didn't stop on the BADI.

So the Follow-Up is no good for this.

So how can we transfer Sold-to-party and Refenced Objects: Installed Base, Component and Configuration Item is not passed to the new Task generated?

What functionality does the release guided procedure uses to generate Task ZMOT?

This is heavy!

Kind Regards,

César