cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing ZG2 Don´t create a ZS2

0 Kudos

Hello my dear friends,

I have a problem, in the next flow:

I create a Document type ZG 2 on VA01 Transaction . after create the billing on VF01 and create the accounting document correctly in VF02.

The problems is when we need to create the cancelation of that invoice in VF11, because when I save the document the system just think and think and think.... and never show some error or something more, just still think and I need to stop transaction.

Some one know what happen about ?

Thank You

Regards!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi David
'

The best way to see where the system is spending the time is by running an ST12 trace.
Because the program does not end and times out you should do it as follows:

You open 2 sessions
First you go to ST12
In ST12 choose the option > work process enter a comment like 'VF11 performance check'.
Press the 'Start trace for work process' TAB
You are taken to a screen that looks like SM50

Now go to VF11 enter your document and save the cancellation (it will just hang)

Switch back to your ST12 session and press the refresh button (F8)
Now you should see your VF11 session running under your user
Select the line, the dialog process that it is running on and press the start trace icon. (Shift +F7)

You can leave it running for a few minutes then end the trace and collect
Here you MUST press the end traces and collect TAB (Shift + F1) The darker coloured matchstick...
Give the system a few minutes to collect the trace and then you can view the information.
This will show you where the time is being spent and you should be able to take remedial action
to resolve the issue.

Check in the ABAP trace first
If you choose the net time in percentage column  and sort descending this will bring the long running section to the top then you can click (Ctrl+F7) to display the source code responsible.

If the runtime is due to a DB select, update or insert it will be visible in the SQL section and you can check that with your basis team.

Hope it helps you further
Kind regards
Brian

0 Kudos

Hi Brian,

Thank You for your answer, I did all that you comment and thats help me a lot.

Best answer, Regards!

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Since both ZG2 and ZS2 are customer-specific documents we cannot know what exactly is their purpose or what they update and how. The reasons could be system performance, specific development updating some tables, sending data to external systems and so on...

Have you tried to contact your consultant so that he can investigate the issue with an administrator or developer?

0 Kudos

Thank you Vaselina for your answer, I was contact to my developer partner, and we found the problem, was a user exit developed for another billing type to read and write in tables that not apply for this (S2)  billing type

prashant_sharma21
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello David,

Just use "Stop Transaction.