cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Initial Zoom Level For OpenStreetMap in Design Studio

former_member221711
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I am trying to understand how can we set the initial zoom level in Design Studio while using OpenStreetMap.

The initial view shows the entire world(Attachment-1)  where i would like to set the initial view as a particular locality in country(Attachment_2).

I have gone through the post in scn but have not find anyone discussion on the initial setting in openstreetmap on design studio 1.5. and i dont see any settings to do that either in advance properties(Screen shot attached)

Thanks & Regards

Madhusudan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

mike_howles4
Active Contributor

I do not believe there's a way to control this during design-time, unfortunately.  However you may have some luck with setting it on your startup using BI Action Language:

GEO_MAP_1.centerMap("mylayer");

Hope this helps.

former_member221711
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply Mike. Where do i exactly place this code.

Martin-Pankraz
Active Contributor

I suspect you want this as an intial view on to your application. In order to achieve that you could put the code provided by Mike in the On Startup event of you application object in DesignStudio. But be aware that there are a couple of issues with the SAP GEOMAP at the moment so you might encounter strange behaviour depending on your support package.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards

Martin

Answers (0)