cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COAS/AUFK ZZ fields not derived to COPA in settlement rule in KO01 (only KO02)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I created ZZ fields in internal order (AUFK/COAS) using exit COOPA0003 (EXIT_SAPMKAUF_002), and I created rule in KEDR to derive these fields to COPA WW characteristics using COAS table as reference to pick up the ZZ fields.

When I create the order (order number is external), the settlement rule is generated automatically, and, for example, Profit Center is automatically derived in the settlement rule.

But the ZZ fields are not. Only when I enter KO02 to modify de order, the derivation rule works.

Can you help me? Why is it not working in KO01? The internal order number is alredy determined in KO01 as it is external, so I don't see why the information is not derived.

O ABAP consultant only enhanced the exit EXIT_SAPMKAUF_002, not the exit EXIT_SAPMKAUF_003, can it be the reason?

I don't want to use COPA enhancements, I'd like to derive from standard table look up in KEDR...

kind regards

Mayumi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi Mayumi,

I'm encountering the exact same issue when generating Settlement rule from internal order to COPA. I also tried EXIT_SAPLKEDRCOPA_001, but even if the Content of the fields is maintained in the Exit, they're not transferred to the Settlement rule in the order. Did you get a solution since? I'm very interested if there is any Approach to get the issue resolved!

Thanks!

Gerhard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gerhard,

The derivation of the zzfields worked in settlement, so I decided to keep original settlement rule without them and in every settlement the copa document is created with the right information.

Kind regards

Mayumi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mayumi,

Try this two step approach.

COPA derivation rules order

Step #1 Derive order type from AUFK table and store in usertemp1
characteristic

Source
OriginField OriginField
AUFKAUFNR CO-PARKAUFNR
Target
OriginField OriginField
AUFKAUARTGLOBALUSERTEMP1

Step#2

Derive order number from AUFK table, based on order type and
store in usertemp1 characteristic

Source
OriginField OriginField
AUFKAUFNR CO-PARKAUFNR
Target
OriginField OriginField
AUFKZZ*CO-PAWW

Condition tab:

GLOBALUSERTEMP1=ZZ(order type)

Hope this helps you.

Thanks,

Rau

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Rau,

I tried but it didnt work.

I also tried using enhancement COPA0001 and the ZZ fields are not derived in KO01.

still investigating...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

System  try to get the zz field’s value in AUFK using order number  according to derivation rule before saving the data in AUFK table.

So, System can’t find data value when you create order using KO01.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Choi,

There is a standard step in KEDR that derives the Profit Center from COAS before the internal order is created (before saving KO01).

I created the step to derive the ZZ field just like de Profit Center step. But it doesnt work.

I also debugged KO01 and the AUFNR from COAS and from AUFK is already in memory when I try to update de settlement rule.

sds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...

If you use Table lookup function, SAP directly get the data from table, not memory.

• Table lookup
    Table lookups let you determine characteristic values by having the system read them from any table. The source fields must correspond to the key of the table where you want the system to find the target value.