cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Third party PO with POD

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have the below third party process with proof of delivery scenario from business. we need to map into SAP.

1. Project / user request purchasing a material for delivery to customer site. (No business representative on this site to do goods receipt)

2. Purchaser raise third party PO item using setting confirmation control and delivery control = no GR required.

3. Purchaser receive proof of delivery from the site goods are delivered to and confirms in PO item.

4. Finance receive and enter vendor invoice to the PO item delivered.

5. Finance match the vendor invoice using PO item, confirmation (proof of delivery) as 3way matching (not using goods receipt for 3way match)

how the purchaser receives POD in this case?

in customizing, we are not activated POD relevant for item categories(spro-LE-shipping-deliveries-POD).if required what is the correct item category to activate POD ? (like DLP-item for projects,ELN-Inbound delivery)

We need to activate the "acknowledgement " check box in vendor master-purchasing data  and PO- item level-confirmations tab??

what confirmation control key should select for this purpose?

Please let me know

Pabbati Obulesu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hope the help doc: Proof of Delivery at Goods Receipt for Inbound Deliveries - Goods Receipt Process for Inbound Delive... explained the complete configuration with process flow. Go through the same and revert back if you need further assistance.

Regards,

AKPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasoon

Thank you for your inputs on POD.

I am having less skill in SD area.

let me understnad from your inputs

1. 1.Vendor account group, POD need to be visible( at present it is suppressed)
  2. 2.In PO item level-confirmation should select
  3. 3.item categories required for POD (at present it is not activated)
  4. 3.While creating inbound delivery with VL31N, we see in item overview-processing tab, POD relevant
  5. in customer master-shipping tab should select the check box( at present it is empty)

Once the inbound delivery created, I will do MIRO ,  Post Goods Reciept and VF01 ( I assume)..

Please correct me after inbound dlelivery created  then  what are the steps need to perform in SAP?

IDOC setup is required any? OR How the exeternal system will connect?

NACE-application E1-output type OPOD.. we need to use any for this case?

Regards

Pabbati Obulesu