SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Determination ID in SAP PSCD (FICA)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I am using SAP PSCD. We are using only contract account, but no contract object in our solution.

But I didn't find the Account Determination ID in the contract account master data.

I  didn't Account Determination ID in table FKKVKP.

Could you please inform if the account determination id is not there in  the contract account master data, how it will be determined during document posting for GL determination?

Thanks & Regards,

Rupam Paul

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rupam,

Automatic G/L account determination is carried out with the events 2100 and/or 4000.

If an account determination ID is found for a posting at contract object level, the assigned G/L account is derived from it. The contract account category overrides the automatic G/L account assignment in this process.

If there are no account determination IDs entered in the master record of an account object, the G/L account determination is carried out using the assigned contract account, or using the contract account category defined in the contract object.

Check FM FMCA_EVENT_2100.

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rupam,

Automatic G/L account determination is carried out with the events 2100 and/or 4000.

If an account determination ID is found for a posting at contract object level, the assigned G/L account is derived from it. The contract account category overrides the automatic G/L account assignment in this process.

If there are no account determination IDs entered in the master record of an account object, the G/L account determination is carried out using the assigned contract account, or using the contract account category defined in the contract object.

Check FM FMCA_EVENT_2100.

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan