Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM : Create Notification Deletion Flag FM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I'd like to know if there is any FM to set Deletion Flag on a PM Notification like in IW22 .

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ioannis,

You can do it with function module STATUS_CHANGE_INTERN.

Pass Notification OBJNR value in the OBJNR import field of the fm. (OBJNR value you will get from VIQMEL table, or it is nothing but 12digit Notification number with QM as prefix). Give value I0076 in the STAT field of STATUS table of the fm. Now execute this fm in sequence with the fm BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT.  The job will be done. Means the Notification turns into DLFL status.

Good luck

KJogeswaraRao

1 REPLY 1

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ioannis,

You can do it with function module STATUS_CHANGE_INTERN.

Pass Notification OBJNR value in the OBJNR import field of the fm. (OBJNR value you will get from VIQMEL table, or it is nothing but 12digit Notification number with QM as prefix). Give value I0076 in the STAT field of STATUS table of the fm. Now execute this fm in sequence with the fm BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT.  The job will be done. Means the Notification turns into DLFL status.

Good luck

KJogeswaraRao