Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MD64 to /sapapo/rrp3 quantity update

former_member188251
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My functional consultant is adding quantities in MD64 on ECC and on saving it updates the same in tcode /sapapo/rrp3 in APO .

During this time he wants me to capture the product quantity in a custom table as well. I tried a lot of exits but nothing is getting triggered.

Kindly let me know if there is any suitable exit.  have attached the ECC and APO screenshots where the quantities are being updated. Thanks in advance.

Regards'

Shankarnarayan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would recommend you to go with some functional solution. Example couple of options could be:

• We have option of copying PIR from in-active to active version in MS64. Same way you can create an in-active version and copy the data from active to in-active version for whatever purpose you want.
  • Second option could be to copy data in a cube in APO itself. This is going as forecast in APO assuming category FA. You can ask your functional/BW consultant to copy data in cube.
  • Even same can achieved by creating a planning area and copy forecast from SNP/PPDS to DP through /SAPAPO/LCOUT.

The above could be done in background on a daily/weekly basis. Instead of going for some custom solution try to explore standard solution.

Hope it helps.

former_member188251
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

The update to custom table should happen during CIF itself parallely. There is a similar setup for sales orders and planned orders , where custom tables are getting updated during CIF . But none of the exits get triggered during this process. Kindly provide inputs.

Regards

Shankarnarayan

Answers (0)