cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Opportunity actions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey guys,

How I set as won a opportunity? The option is block and there is a message: "6 mandatory steps for sales phase develop value proposition missing", how i know the list of steps to finish this?

Best regards and thanks,

Bruno Tiago

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

felipe_fraga
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bruno,

I believe the first thing to do here is to check if you really need the Approval Process in your scenario.

In case you do, I'd advise you to give a look on the Quick Guide for Approval Processes that can be found in the Help Centre within your system. This document contains a series of other documents explaining the whole process of setting up the Approvals.

In case more info is needed, please let us know

Best regards,
Felipe

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Bruno,

the mandatory steps are the activities that you find under the "Sales Activities" facet in "Activity Advisor" pane.

former_member200026
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bruno,

The opportunity has Approval Process enabled(this is in scoping), currently the opportunity you have is "In Approval" state. The opportunity has to be approved by the Approver to set it to Won.

Regards,

Bejoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bejoy,

Where i see the approver? I create the opportunity after the lead. Im trying to test all sales process.

Thanks for the help,

Bruno Tiago

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Mostly the approver used to be  Supervisor of Employee Responsible in Opportunity.

Thanks

Swarup

former_member200026
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bruno,

This depends on the Approval Process(under Administration), by default it will be Reporting Line Manager of the "Owner/Employee Resp".

Regards,

Bejoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have 2 accounts for test, one where I am the Supervisor and other for the employee. In both the set as won is block, only can set as lost.

Best regards,

Bruno Tiago