Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restrict Post Processing via COGI

former_member200568
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We have recently developed custom program for Collective Process Order posting ( for facilitating multi phase posting ) by use of standard BAPI = BAPI_PROCORDCONF_CREATE_TT.

We are able to post entries via execution of custom program.

But in some case, incorrect data are appearing in COGI as SAP std behavior. We are not executing any background jobs to clear any entries of COGI. Still system is updating the entries after some duration. due to that reason we are facing issue of double GR of orders & resulting in additional inspection lot created in the system.

I have gone through few threads on SDN regarding the above mentioned issue.

Can we remove t code COGI for 261,101 movement type via OMJJ ( allowed movements ) ?

Need to be sure if by removing t code COGI from above config should not result in any consequences. ( Need to stop entries posted via COGI )

Any other ideas will be appreciated.

Regards,

Deep Dave

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

solomon_macwan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Deep,

as suggest by Venkatesh, please tick radio buttong - termination for incorrect goods mov.

it will terminate your bapi . but as you said that it is posing goods automatically, then please check any BG job for program - CORUPROC, CORUAFWP, CORUAFW0.

regards,

Solomon

former_member200568
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear sir,

I will check & revert back to you.

Thanks,

Deep Dave

former_member200568
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Solomon,

I do found the background job of CORUPROC. Seems this is the cause of the updating incorrect entries. I just want to restrict COGI entries which is going in affw table. Which tick i should remove ? or should i remove the job itself.

Regards,

Deep Dave

solomon_macwan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

if you do not want automatic posing in cogi then cancel the job. this program is used to post the movement which is COGI

regards,

Solomon

Message was edited by: Caetano Almeida

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The customizing of OPK4 is NOT helpfull here. Simply read the F1-Help of the flag here you will read this work only in case of online posting. And the BAPI post goods movements always in update mode

See note 208477 for details.

In general COGI entries are not posted automatically from system. This is done manually or in job. The reports are listed in note 208477, if somebody post this manually you cannot review. You might use BAdI workorder_goodsmovt there are 2 methodes for posting COGI and adding authority check in COGI.

The job you refer to post postprocessing records and error records. COGI list error records, if you don't want this data is posted unset the flag 'incl faulty goods movements'.

BR Sabine

former_member200568
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Der all,

Thanks. Closing the thread.

Regards,

Deep Dave

former_member185450
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deep,

As per my knowledge we can achieve this by activating the Goods movement (Terminate incorrect goods movement in the OPK4 (Confirmation parameters configuration) against your production order type

instead of Blocking in OMJJ

Please try and let us know

Regards,

Venkatesh..

former_member200568
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Venkatesh,

We have already activated the suggested checks in OPK4.

Regards,

Deep Dave