cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SEPA DD run with pre-notifications

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We use SEPA Direct Debit payments with pre-notifications generated in F110.

In the first step I created payment proposal and generated the pre-notification letter (payment run ID KD001).

The message for ID KD001 is:

Posting orders: 1 generated, 1 completed

Executed with Payment Run 05.10.15 KD002

If I open payment run KD002 I can see only message:

Payment run has been carried out

There is no message Posting orders: 1 generated, 1 completed because there was an errror in payment run (GL account was not extended to new company code). The payment document has not been posted and SEPA file has not been generated.

Do you know how I could complete this payment run? I have extended GL acount to company code and then press Printout button in F110 for payment run KD002 but it does not work - the document and file are still not generated. I have also tried to create payment file directly in SE38 by executing program SAPFPAYM. It does not work as well. I get a message No payment media were created for format SEPA_DD_NL for payment group 0.

Thanks

Dorota

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member198032
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

try in F110 the redraw option. It will run again the payment.

In log are you still receiving the first error?

Regards,

Cristiano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What do you mean by redraw option?

Do you mean Edit - Payments - After termination - Draw up again? This option is not active.

If I press Printout button (which normally should recreate batch job and SEPA file and payment advice should be created) I get a message:

No Payment Media Created in Format 06.10.2015

Program RFFOAVIS_FPAYM: No records selected

The message is different than first time (first error was about missing GL account but GL account is extended now).

Thanks

Dorota

former_member198032
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please, refer to the attached note 1224437 and let me know if it can

helps to clarify the system behaviour and resolve this issue.

Regards,

Cristiano