cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while Creating TOCs in Normal change

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

I am trying to create a normal change with the txn type SMMJ. when i release the TR from developement system and perform the action pass urgent chnage to test i am getting the below error :

when i go to the task list the details of the error are as follows :

i checked the program /TMWFLOW/SCMA_TRORDER_PRETRANS which is called as a part of the this task, when i click on execute in Se38 for this program it says unable to find task.

please help.

Thanks & Regards

Neha Chauhan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

VJain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Neha,

Please check the following KBA:

1820635 - How to analyze errors when changing the status of a ChaRM Document

Thanks

Vikram

Aravindkumarj
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Neha,

First check a couple of things before setting the status to 'To be Tested'

a. Are there any open tasks ? If yes, then do you have any software changes saved in this task. If the answer is yes, this task has to be manually released in SE01 /SE09. If the open task doesn't contain any software changes saved in it, then don't worry about it. Reason i say this is, background actions in ChaRM deletes empty tasks.

b. In your case,it looks like the user performing this action doesn't have authorization to the function module 'TMW_DELETE_TASKS'. To fix this following steps:

i. Check the values for Authorization object S_RFC assigned to this user in Solution Manager. In the field RFC_NAME , there should be an entry              function 'TMW_DELETE_TASKS'.

I have an example below for you. But please do not delete other values in the field 'RFC_NAME'. I'm only showing your missing entry. Retain all the existing entries and also add this function module along.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Manually   Authorization Check for RFC Access                                    S_RFC

Activity                       16                                                                          ACTVT

Name of RFC to be protected    TMW_DELETE_TASKS                       RFC_NAME

Type of RFC object to be protected *                                                                           RFC_TYPE

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

If this doesn't help, then ask your security administrator to enable authorization trace for the user performing this task and find out what's missing.

Good luck

Best Regards,

Aravind Kumar Jagannathan

0 Kudos

Hello Neha,

Do you have any unreleased or empty task in managed system. Please release all these tasks first.(Do Not release main TR). And then try to pass urgent change.

Thanks

Gaurav Patel

+91 8237447149