cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ECC & APO Dependencies inconsistency

0 Kudos

Hi,

There is Dependencies inconsistency in ECC and APO,

can any one help me for how to find inconsistency, there is any report or tcode available.

thanks and regards,

subhash waydande

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi subash

For which object your getting inconsistency . Elobrate your issue

regards

virender

0 Kudos

Hi Virender,

Actually we have setup job for PDS daily basis. Some time some VC procedure mismatch between ECC and apo for some material. Again i have run Curto_create  to cif procdure to apo.

My problem is that i want to know is there any procedure mismatch between ecc and apo.

thanks and regards,

subhash waydande

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi subash

Check these report /SAPAPO/CURTO_ORDER_EXPLODE it is used for Comparison of PP/DS Production Data Structure .

Before executing have look on below link

Comparison of PP/DS Production Data Structure - Integration via APO Core Interface (CIF) - SAP Libra...

regards

virender

alok_jaiswal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Subhash,

There is no standard report available as such to compare the master data inconsistency between ECC and APO. CCR report is there to identify such inconsistencies but that is only limited to transactional data.

As per your scenario, understand that you would have batch jobs setup for transfer of PDS to APO( maybe RIMODGEN followed by RIMODAC2). Have you also scheduled job for CURTO_CREATE(program - CUSLNRTO_CIF_REPORT) after above two jobs - This helps in transferring all change pointers and thereby associated changes to APO and helps keep both the systems in sync.

There is similar one for BOM too CURTO_CREATE_BOM (program - CUSLNRTO_CIF_MAST) which can be executed after IM for BOM. This will help in removing any inconsistency between ECC and APO.

Hope it helps you.

Regards,

Alok