cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System is not creating any PI document for Cycle counting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am trying to create the PI document for cycle counting physical inventory but system is not giving any data when I am trying to create.

Using transaction :/scwm/pi_cc_create

I am trying to perform cycle counting for a specific product which is having indicator 'A' and currently in storage type 0010.

when executing it is coming blank-

From the configuration part,

Rest of the assignments are in place. Please help.

Regards,

Yogi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi Yogi

Did you find the configuration mistake?

Can you share the solution.

Thanks!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yogi,

Seems like you have missed something on configuration side.  Can you please explain what are all the configuration steps you have followed for Cycle Counting process, so that I can help you further to rectify this error.

Whether you have missed the steps mentioned below,

Number range definition?

Have you activated the cycle counting inventory reason code?

Have you updated your physical inventory area to permit cycle counting?

Regards,

Nathan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Nathan for your reply.

I checked the the mentioned configurations :

Number Range definition : yes,maintained

CC inv is also activated in reason code CCIV and the Physical inv area is also permitted for 'cycle counting'. Still system is not creating the PI document.

I am running the CC inv for a specific product where in I am giving the below entries in the selection screen :

Regards,

Yogi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yogi,

If you still didn't solve the issue, then in the selection screen above, please try to remove cycle counting indicator and run the process, just maintain Warehouse number, product and party entitled to dispose.

Regards,

Nathan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yogi,

Activate the  simulation mode on top of the transaction 😕scwm/pi_cc_create and check again.

Thanks

Sathish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yogi,

The creation of PI document doesn't work for that specific product? Or doesn't work at all?

The bins were sorted in /SCWM/SBST for related Activity Area/Activity?

Best Regards,

Felipe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nathan,

Tried but still the same result.

Regards,

Yogi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

I tried with simulation too but no luck.

Regards,

Yogi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luiz,

I tried for only a single product but I guess the issue will be for all the other products too.

I am trying to run the CC Inv for the product #EWM-062@BSG I which is available in storage type 0010 which is linked to activity area #0010.

I have further maintained the storage type 0010 to activity area #INVE in spro path.

and

Tried /SCWM/SBST but it is giving the below error :

Regards,

Yogi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yogi,

It seems that the bins of storage type 0010 are not sorted for the activity area 0010 (for activity INVE).

And looking at your customizing the activity area 0010 is assigned to your PI area TEST_PI_EWM1.

If this is the AA that you want to use, you have to delete the previous sorting (of another AA) and than re-sort those bins, since the same bin can only exist for one activity area/activity.

After all this, try to create the PI document and see if the problem is resolved.

Best Regards,

Felipe

former_member38225
Participant
0 Kudos

did you check the log? Could be s simple.

Later....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Already checked, there is no log generated.