cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sm58 ccms monitoring

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I would like to configure ccms monitoring for sm58 entries. scenario is when entries in sm58 fail due to communication error (rfc failure) , entries go to cpic status and we have an mte to send alert. i have configured this alert. we have also setup a standard job to process automatically sm58 entries if it is failed status, so when cpic error(temporary rfc error due to load in target system) occurs the standard report/job reprocess these failed entries and we also get alert that some entries are in cpic status. we would like to have alert for entries that are waiting for more than 20 minutes in sm58. the entries that are still in cpic errors due to real break down in rfc. do we have mte like that?

thanks,
Ranjith

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

alwina_enns
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Ranjith,

there is no such MTE, where you could monitor errors in SM58 older than 20 minutes. In CCMS there is a possibility to monitor tables, you could check the documentation for table monitoring, if this would be possible to monitor such entries in the table ARFCSSTATE.

Regards,
Alwina

alwina_enns
Employee
Employee
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alwina,

how about this mte? what is the use of this mte?

LE/EDI SID(200) Log.sys SIDCLNT200 - > SAP: All/ 1 hour waited - > tRFC Queue SAP: All/ 1 hour waited - > remote calls waiting

thanks,
Ranjith

alwina_enns
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Ranjith,

in this MTE the data collector ALE_IDC_COLLECT is running once per hour, this MTE cannot report errors waited for 20 minutes.

Regards,
Alwina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Alwina,

will this mte atleast report sm58 entries waiting/error  status for 1 hr?

thanks,
Ranjith

alwina_enns
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Ranjith,

I cannot say, if all entries from SM58 are monitored in this MTE, we need an ALE expert to explain it, this monitor structure is from BC-MID-ALE team. According to the documentation to this MTE (F1 help) it monitors calls for a certain ALE object only.

Regards,
Alwina