cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

adress not printed properly though program is populating the value

Former Member
0 Kudos

problem is

the address is coming blank in output for a shipment?

but the program is populating the valures in the variable used between the

ADDRESS

a_adrnr

county

endAddres comand

both in proram the value is coming and also in sapscript form the value of the variable is comming in between the address endaddress co mand

but in output it is blank

how to debug further as values are comig properly

hwo to go and debug between address endadress command?

regards

Nishant

, the address no is being populated in the program and from correctly as shown in the screenshot in attached document.

In packing list the address is coming from ADDRESS ENDADDRESS command and thorough standard functional module

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. Check whether you are calling this window or text element from your driver program

2. Check whether there is any condition being checked before printing this addresss. If yes, check whether that condition is satisfied.

3. Check the size of the variables you are using in the window. If it is big and doesn't fit in the window your using and also if the value is right aligned, then the value might be hidden or doesn't show up in the window. Try to suppress the initial leading spaces and then try to print. I guess this is the problem.

If this solves your problem, let me have the points...

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arora,

We can debug the script in two ways.

Put break point in the program. or we can run the predefined program 'rstxdebug'.

or

comig properly---->check SE71 -->activate Debug(check Menu paths ).

rewords points

Regards

P.Naganajana Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

Problem is still up,

need to know how can i debug and see from where the address endaddres comand if printing hte address from which table how to debug in between

as it is populating the address number , to t his commant but not printing the same

where to check while debugging in printing.

regards

nishant

Former Member
0 Kudos

how to debug further as values are comig properly----><b>check SE71 -->activate Debug(check Menu paths ).</b>

<b>have are u sure Driver Program calling this window which has this Address element</b>

Regards

Prabhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

as i already said ihave checked the script also in debug mode and values are coming between address endaddres command for the varialbes of addressno and country also in tables value exists

but the output no value

regards

Arora