cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

without cancel sales order and without reverse outbound delivery how to change pricing condition

0 Kudos

i want add Z1TC Condition withholding tax tcs,without cancel sales order and without reverse outbound delivery how to change pricing condition.

please can any one help me

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prashant_sharma21
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Anil,

Have to tried to press "Update" in sales order at item level ??

Thanks

Prashant Sharma

0 Kudos

yes i tried "update" button in sales order at item level

but no changes

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you check whether the changes to the pricing condition are valid for the pricing date in the sales order?

Did you check whether the new condition record depends on a specific requirement in the procedure?

And which option for repricing did you choose - 'B' or something else?

Such checks require only end user pricing knowledge and authorizations, so you should be able to perform the investigation.

prashant_sharma21
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Anil,

Your Question bit  confusing me ... let me put some points.

1. I could see there is another tax condition ZCST in sales order. Are you trying to change condition with Z1TC or just want to add one more condition Z1TC in sales order.

2. Why do you not want to cancel Delivery ??

3. I believe at the time of sales order creation system would not have it's condition record. I assume you now you would have maintained Z1TC condition record and then only you "Update" with "Carry out new pricing" will work.

4. Have you checked Z1TC condition record is exist in the system ??

Thanks,

Prashant Sharma

0 Kudos

My problem is resolved

First I go to VF05N that document accounting entry is not generate so after that go to VF02

enter document number and click dollar symbol (pricing condition header) after that put the condition Z1TC click the update button ,

SO before go to v/08 put the check box manual, and check the vk11 all so

Thank you for responding Mr.PRASHANT SHARMA

0 Kudos

My problem is resolved

First I go to VF05N that document accounting entry is not generate so after that go to VF02

enter document number and click dollar symbol (pricing condition header) after that put the condition Z1TC click the update button ,

SO before go to v/08 put the check box manual, and check the vk11 all so

Thank you for responding  Veselina Peykova

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Glad to hear this is resolved. Kindly close the discussion.

By the way - all the replies are visible to everyone, so there is probably no need to copy-paste the same information. Marking helpful replies, as described in the blog, is a perfectly acceptable form of gratitude on SCN.

Thank you.