cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Inbox Application Error: The function call of /IWWRK/WF_TGW_QUERY_TASKS failed

0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

While executing the oData after configurations, I am getting the error "RFC call was not successful because of communication failure 'The function call of /IWWRK/WF_TGW_QUERY_TASKS failed; a field may have been assigned to the parameter ET_TASKS whose type is not compatible with this parameter'."

Can you provide some inputs? I see that it is due to the mismatch in Task Header structure and a Class type parameter. Do you know if there is any note fixing this issue? Thanks for your assistance.

Warm Regards,

Gupta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

in my case this note solved

2120485 - Potentially incompatible type within structure parameter when calling RFC from Task Gateway for SAP Business Workflow provider

0 Kudos

Hi Gupta,

Did you find any resolution for the above error am also getting the same error in hub scenario.

0 Kudos

ANY SOLUTION?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Were you able to resolve this issue - I am running into the same error and see a mismatch in parameter list but am unable to figure out which note fixes the issue.

I have already gone through the links for the configuration and system alias and it seems right, so not sure whats missing.

Thanks for any suggestions.

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Gupta,

Please utilise search function in SCN.

Try searching "/IWWRK/WF_TGW_QUERY_TASKS failed".

Regards,

Masa / SAP Technology RIG