Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOCs with same message type

former_member198445
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello there,

I have the following scenario:

1) IDOC WMTORD.WMTORD01 is currently setup to be sent to PI using partner profile 'PI'. In PI, an ICO has a receiver rule that sends the data to different receivers based ona  local rule.

2) There is also another IDOC with the same message type WMTORD but a different basic type WMTORD02 that is configured for a different profile 'PP02' with partner type 'LS'.

Now, there is a need for the 2) IDOC to be sent to 'PI' as well. What would be my options without disturbing 1) and 2)?

Another condition here is that the new output structure in PI for 2) would be totally different to 1) and even the receiver would be different to those in 1).

I am on PI 7.4. java only stack.

Regards,

Amith

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Amith,

You can either idoc in the Partner profile 1 or create one more partner profile and add PI port.

and In PI import the idoc structure and map it to target structure  and configure ICOs as per the requirement.

former_member198445
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

By either adding to existing profile or a new one, would it jeopardize the existing IDOC messages that are being triggered from SAP?

IDOC 2), like I said, is already being sent to profile 'PP02' and I do not want this to be affected by the addditional configurations.

I will nevertheless try this option.

Regards,

Amith

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Amith,

It wont, But ensure while sending Idocs proper partner profile is selected.

Answers (0)