cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User exit required to create sales order with reference to other customized document

0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I have created a customized Z Screen for customer & material and with reference to that I have to create sales order. ( Example: If I put Material, Customer No and Quantity in Z screen and save it then only I should able to create a standard sales order with reference to Z screen document)  So I want to know which user exit or include I should use for the same.

Best Regards,

Rasul Shaikh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Being an old member of the forum, there is no need to stress the importance of adhering to forum rules where it has been clearly spelled out NOT to post any basic or repeated query without putting efforts to search the forum.  For information, this topic has been discussed many times here and if you Google it with the same text, you will find many theads discussed on this topic.  Take the inputs, try on your own and still if you face any issue, post here.

G. Lakshmipathi

venkateswaran_k
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rasul

You want user-exit - at the time of saving a sales order ?

Regards,

Venkat

0 Kudos

Dear Venkat,

I want to provide reference of Zscreen document to Sales order just like we create sales order with reference to Quotation or Inquiry.

Best,

Rasul

venkateswaran_k
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rasul

You just want to put the reference or want to validate that the reference is valid at the time of saving?

If you just want to put the reference, you can use the PO number field in Sales order screen. ( if you are not using that field )

Regards,

Venkat

0 Kudos

Dear Venkat,

Yes I want to validate that the reference is valid at the time of saving?

Best,

Rasul

venkateswaran_k
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Okay,

Use the following user exit.

Include : mv45afzz

In the following sections  - write your implicit enhancement code

FORM USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT

FORM USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE.

Regards,

Venkat

0 Kudos

Dear Vekat,

Thanks! I will come back with some results soon.

Best,

Rasul

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

User Exits Cannot be used as Interfaces...Please Try With BAPI/RFC instead of Exit here..(your Abaper can help here)

I think here SO need to be created with some Z screen entries(it is like customer ordering stocks from company website)--So Standard BAPI may or may not supports this Requirement based on your Z fields at your entry..

The user Exits where our member suggested is used Once after entering into VA01 screen--what kind of customer specific rules need to be incorporated..

Hope this helps..

Note: please search in Google with *bapi to create sales order*-will get many threads--take accordingly..

0 Kudos

Dear Phanikumar,

Thanks! I will check this possibility as well.

If anyone is having some value addition then please share...

Best,

Rasul

0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Thanks its Done!

Rasul