cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lumira 1.28.4 acknowledges the BW Safety belt now?

james_batchelor2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

All,

I see that Lumira now sees the threshold set in the system to limit the amount of data allowed to be transferred.  That's ok...

I went to the query I am using for Lumira (one set specifically for Lumira)  and limited the dates to shrink the amount of data coming across.

I want to not have prompts in Lumira, all 'inputs' handled via query settings.

I noticed I am still getting Limit Exceeded error even though I have limited the query.

I know the changes are there, as I can add a prompt to the query, edit the dataset, and the BW query window has Edit variables options.  Which I can apply.  Still..  The Limit Error continues..

Created a new Lumira document on the same query works..ie. it is restricted to the date ranges specified.  The original document appears to ignore these changes.

So how can I now use my existing Stories/Visualizations on BW data I can no longer retrieve?   Is there a purge?   It seems to be trying to run the original query that does exceed the limits...even though it has changed. 

ideas? 

thanks

james

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

james_batchelor2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

FYI..   the most recent patch correct the issue I was seeing when using Lumira with BW data.

thanks!

Answers (0)