How to configure receiver IDoc_AAE channel for xml character set UTF - 8
I having a scenario for the conversion of File to IDoc, where I need to configure the receiver IDoc_AAE channel for xml character-set to UTF-8.
Please share the IDoc_AAE receiver module configurations for achieving this..
Thanks for your great support.
Actually I tried for Chinese characters and source code page file, Sender file adapter channel is already set to UTF-8. The actually conversion is happening at Mapping level where we used java mapping.
More over code is perfectly working in NWDS and the same is not working at mapping level after importing jars into PI system.
We got the solution with the way jars being created by setting the option as OTHERS : UTF-8 in the Runconfigurations-> common tab in NWDS and then extracted the jars Seems these configurations also saved in some class file of the jars and then imported into PI. Now working perfectly fine
Special thanks to Stephen & Raghuraman for your kind support.