cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calendar not working as intended on iPad? Agentry WM for Maximo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

First off, thanks for any help offered here, it's very much appreciated.

I'm using Agentry WM v6.0.40.1 for Maximo (7.5) and I'm having some strange results when trying to set up the use of the Calendar.  When used with the Win32 Agentry client I have options, toggles for Day/Week/Month, show/hide monthly quick view as well as the actual work orders showing up in the calendar view (See pic Win32)

However, my problems start when using the iPad, instead of the same sort of display I'm shown in a Win32 client I simply have an empty monthly calendar view, no options, no nothing (see pic iPad - Please note the 'cut off' window to the right of the image is non-related to the calendar).  I can see a simple dot for the days where I have a work order planned but cannot interact with it in any way.  Is this standard behavior for the calendar when used with the iPad?  Is there no way to configure the calendar view to show the actual events happening and/or interacting with them?

I've included an image of the editor settings for the calendar also.

Again thanks for the help!

Regards,

Gary

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

mark_pe
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Gary,

Your version of Agentry is somewhat old and we have received multiple feature request or bug fixes tied to Calendars for iOS since that version. Due to the amount of different tickets or features that we have done after 6.0.40.1 it will be ideal if you can upgrade to a supported version.

Ideally you want to upgrade to SAP Mobile Platform 3.0 SDK (Agentry 7.X) as Agentry 6.0.X is end of extended maintenance (please review SAP note: http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/52505 ) .

There are also known limitation in newer versions of the calendar in SMP 3.0 so until you are in the recent versions, you may be limited with your options.

Best Regards,

SAP Mobile Team

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the customer will allow us to upgrade (which obviously will require more development time to get up and running) I will upgrade to SMP 3.0.  I've never done the upgrade before but I've seen some documentation around it.  Thanks for the quick replies, I appreciate it!

Gary

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Gary,

That is how the calendar control works on the newer platforms (Android, iOS, WPF).  It will highlight a day with events and normally the application then has an assoicated list control to the right that will display all the events on the selected day when you tap on the day.

--Bill