cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Busines Scenario Empty -> IDES

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys

We've connected an IDES system with HANA using LTR and replicated the POC* tables indicated in the user guide.

We've activated in the IDES the sample scenario Purchasing Process (Purchase Request to Invoice Request)

We've created 3 purchase orders and check that are being showed in IDES using the transaction POC_MONITOR

We've checked in SAP HANA the content of the different tables replicated by LTR. Everything is right. The table POC_D_BA_LOG is populated with the lines created in R/3 with the purchase orders

We've created a Business Scenario, generated the artifcacts, update the role and execute the procedure SYS_PROCESS_VISIBILITY."..."/SPVR_..._PROC

When we access to the workspace with the user and no data are being showed.

Any idea what can be happening?

Cheers

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Archana

Thanks a lot your answer. I've checked the table "SYS_PROCESS_VISIBILITY"."sap.opi.pv::SPVR_ERROR_LOGS"  for the BS I'm having problems. The output is:

"insuficient privilege: [258] "_SYS_BIC".

My guess is I need to add privilege for this schema.

According the developer the LTR side manage the permits.

Could you help me with the privileges?

stefan_henke
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pedo,

you did not explicitly mentioned that you called the procedure SYS_PROCESS_VISIBILITY.".../SPVR_..._META". This needs to be called as a post-generation step to make your business scenario visible in space.me. If you cannot see the tile(s) representing your business scenario this might be the missing step.

See the dev guide for more details:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_hana_opint/SAP_OPInt_Developers_Guide.pdf

best regards,

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan

Thanks a lot for your answer.

I've executed the procedura after the BS were generated ...indeed...

The developer guide says nothing about it.

Any idea?

Cheers

Archana
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Pedo,

You can check few things here:

1.  Your Business Scenario correlation property. Ensure that the date mentioned is BEFORE the date/time when your events are generated in source system (IDES)

2.  Ensure that you have given all required privileges to the schema that contains the replicated tables and the one you have used as Business Scenario source.

3.  Check the table "SYS_PROCESS_VISIBILITY"."sap.opi.pv::SPVR_ERROR_LOGS" to ensure that there is no error after you executed your correlation procedure.

You can send me the error traces and few screenshots to help better understand the problem.

regards,

Archana