cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NWDS authorisation issue - insufficient authorization to maintain operating system commands

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts, I am getting this error message while trying to activate my Iflow.I am not using any OS command in file adapters. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance! Best regards, Sambaran

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sambaran

Check Alex's response in the blog below, the patch is included in a related SAP Note.

From Swing to Eclipse: My two months experience on NWDS 7.31

Rgds

Eng Swee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eng Swee, Thanks for the link.As Alex explained,it's a bug in NWDS and to find out the patch to fix in attached to the SAP note 2026577.But I dont find which patch to add. I have NWDS 7.31 EHP1 SP 15 and my PO version is SP10. Could you please clarify? Thanks in advance!

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sambaran

It is listed at the bottom part of the note. You should patch your PO 7.4 to SP10 Patch 1. Correspondingly you should use NWDS 7.31 SP15 Patch 1 after patching your PO system.

Rgds

Eng Swee

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sambaran,

Check this thread Insufficient authorization to maintain operatin... | SCN

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, As I mentioned,I am not using any OS command in the file adapter..

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sambaran,

Its is clearing stating OS commands,Check for all the channels in the changelist.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghuraman, I have created only 4 channels and didnt use any OS command in file adapter. I am using them only for read/write operation.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sambaram check with basis team you have sufficient roles to deploy the Iflows

Former Member
0 Kudos

I deployed one Iflow already but now the same Iflow is not working..