Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assign a WDA to a Workflow Task

rahilrazac
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Guru's

Our need is to adapt one WDA screen and call this screen from one task / activity from one workflow.

I've found the standard WDA screen and copied to a Z.. (WDA aplication), made the changes in the screen.

I've also found the workflow and the task that the activity cals. Changed the task (TS43...) in SWFVISU in aplication atribute for what it is supposed to open.

But when I run the workflow it does not change anything? Not even an error message

Do I need to do anything else?

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183072
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rahil,

Did you find a solution, if you want, I can describe the steps that I did for my custom MSMP workflow( a new task) .

rahilrazac
Explorer
0 Kudos

I did not found a solution yet.

If you can describe, I'll be thankful.

former_member183072
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Normaly,     

There are some steps that you need to do.. I dont know exactly if this is the "best practice" but..

• the first step is to assign the WD component and your config ID to your entity ID ..table GRFNNAVENTUTY( using sm30 )
  • Find your application in lpd_cust( Normally in role: GRC_APP( GRC Access Control Nav.repository)
  • Here you need to find your link, and change the configuration for it.
  • maintain the values in GRFNNAVTASK(sm30) .. for your task assign the new navigation target( wd component)
  • maintain in view cluster SWFVCT, again for you task, assign your WD application and parameters(if you need some)

Anyway, I created a custom Workflow, maybe for you only the last 2 points are necessary. you need to check.

Best regards,

Ovidiu

rahilrazac
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hancila,

Thank you very much.

The solution was:

1. change the application link in "ipd_cust",

2. maintain the values in GRFNNAVTASK

3. change the task that I need  in the transaction swfvisu.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183072
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to assign the new Webdynpro application to the launchpad. (transaction lpd_cust);

have fun,

Ovidiu

former_member197694
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Rahil,

I think you are asking the question in wrong community,you will get more responses and correct solution in Web Dynpro ABAP community

FYI

you can check the below links

Regards

Baithi

rahilrazac
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you Baithi,

but I need to do it the other way around. The workflow is already running and I need to lauch the WDA.

rahilrazac
Explorer
0 Kudos

I need to lunch the WDA as Validate Task in the work Inbox.