cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Left side Multiple Radiobuttons and Right side Date input field screen

0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Please guide.

Below attached image is my WDP requirement.

The expected result or the action is to get the inputs selected by the user in the view screen (one view only) when the update reading button triggers.

3 inputs here one is from

1) the left side radio button multiple choices which is a company code input

2) the right side Date input field

3) the right side Radio button choices

When all these three actions done, the user will go to submit the button. The button action is to get the attribute values of all these 3 inputs and update into the custom table finally.

My request to you here is, first how this screen can be developed by left and right side UI elements.When I do, it is all coming one to one down to the UI (i.e., vertical). I need it as horizontal as left and right side as shown in the image.

Second, what are the action methods to follow, it would be nice if you provide with any examples.

Please do the needful at the earliest.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to play with the Layouts.

1.Use Matrix Layout ( Change your ROOTUIELEMETCONTAINER layout to MAtrix Layout or Create a new Transparent Contaier with MAtrix Layout).

2. Create a new Transparent Container (use MAtrix Head Data) and place your left side Radio Button group inside it.

3. Then Create a new Transparent container (use Matrix Data) and place your right side UI elements inside it.

hope this helps,

Regards,

Kiran

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Gowtham
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manikanda,

• Create a main transparent container with Matrix head data layout
  • Create two more groups/Transparent container with one Matrix head data and one another with matrix data.
  • in the second TC/Group create two sub containers with Matrix head data each.

For more info : Refer the snap.

- Gowtham

0 Kudos

Thank you both,

I have done on my own and got some good results but not to 100% or as expected.

I am working on it yet and i will take your valuable points too to complete it.

Let me come and update the status or queries if any soon.

nishantbansal91
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the

Thanks

NIshant