WDA are not terminated when navigating throuth other iView/Page
Please help me with the following issue.
We’re facing a problem with the WDA (Webdynpro Abap) keeping the sessions active during the Portal navigation.
In our scenario, the user opens an ESS/MSS iView (which calls a Z Webdynpro Abap) and update some information about the employee.
Following, the user navigates to another iView in order to update another information, however the PERNR is locked by the other session.
If we navigate to the first iView, we can check the updated data displayed at the screen. Which means that session wasn’t terminated.
Looking at the transaction SM04, we can see the HTTP connections while the user navigates through Webdynpro Abap Aplications.
I’ve tried some adjustments like:
- Use iView property parameter “Aplication parameters” to “sap-wad-enforcesessionmanagement=ok” (https://scn.sap.com/thread/3335333)
- Already check the ICF service logoff according to the SCN (https://scn.sap.com/thread/3335333 and http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-55337)
- Checked if there was any Blocked pop-up (according to the reference http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-55337).
- Checked the Abap Security Sessions (according to the reference http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-55337)
- Checked that the problem occurs at IE, Chrome, Firefox (according to the SCN http://scn.sap.com/thread/3741924).
- Tried to use the parameter ~DisconnectOnClose (according to the SCN http://scn.sap.com/thread/217011).
- Checked the notes
- 1903478 - Session remains open after the logoff on enterprise portal from 7.1 to 7.3
- 596698 - Session Release Agent - Typical Problems & Troubleshooting
- 1868461 - SAP GUI for HTML: End session using icf/logoff
- 1875684 - ITS: ~disconnectonclose still with "normal" session
- 1660720 - Session remains open after the logoff on enterprise portal
Tracking with the HTTPWatch I didn’t found the USER_ABORT command when navigating from one iView to another.
Could you please guide me on what should I do or review?
We’re on SAP Netweaver 7.4 SP 8
Thanks in advance!
is the main blog for session termination issues from portal side.
The USER_ABORT (or USER_SUSPEND) should be sent when you navigate between different iViews.
Please check if SAPnote 2021994 is solving your issue.