Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMP 2.3 Mobility Add-On causes incorrect work order status "STARTED" defect

former_member300361
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm currently running Work Manager 6.0 Agentry v6.1.5.40 and SMP 2.3.

I am also going to be running WM 6.2 SMP 3.0 (different project rollout) but this will be in parallel with the current version (for a few months). Both SMP servers will be pointing to the same SAP ECC backend.

In order for both to work simultaneously, we are told to apply a Mobility Add-On to upgrade system components:

SMFND (from SP1 to SP5)
SMERP (from SP1 to SP5)

Applied this mobility add-on in Sandbox environment to test if 2.3 will continue to work as expected. However after applying the add-on I now see a defect which is the "Started" status appearing on my work orders. Once this status appears, cannot change statuses any more from Work Manager client.

This status issue does not exist in our DEV/QA/PROD environments (without add-on, they are still at SP1 for above components).

Exact steps of defect are attached with screenshots. Basically, instead of my work orders being downloaded in "Received" status, they are being downloaded in "Started" status (which did not happen before the add-on).

I found one other discussion with similar issue raised but the problem there was for operation status. My status assignment is at the work order header status level, not at the operation level. Work orders in REL status with assigned Person Responsible are downloadable to work manager client.

Cannot figure out how to proceed...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member300361
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Rest of the steps.. could only upload 3.