cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to generate EWA of Sybase Unwired Platform system) manually???

former_member199849
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I have an issue with the earlywatch of my SUP systems (Version 2.2), the EWAs were being generated with wrong data so I decided to delete the technical and product system in order to configure the systems again in SOLMAN_SETUP - Managed systems, they were created with new names, and the configuration look fine (it's green). But there is no EWA scheduled and there is not option to create a new one as ERP system.

There is no flag red, the main issue is the no EWA for SUP systems is scheduled .

This is strange.

Do you have any idea?

Regards

Andrea

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andrea,

If i get your query right then below link will be helpful.

How to create an Ad Hoc EWA report in Solution Manager 7.1 - Solution Manager - SCN Wiki

Regards

Aditya Khorana

former_member199849
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes, I want to do those steps but there is no option/button to create Early Watch Alert

Regards

Andrea

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you post the screenshot after you have clicked on the concerned solution containing your product system.

Usually when you click on the solution, a gui screen will open up.

This is the similar screen as dswp in earlier days.

Regards

Aditya

former_member199849
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Only appears SAP EWA alert for Solutions, but I need the EWA Report

When I try to create a new session, there is no option for EWA Report

But other systems such as Portal, ERP, Business Objets it works.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Andrea,

Have a close look on the product system - logical component  - Solution relationship and make sure its correctly assigned. Also check if the system is active i.e green in Solution.

SMSY -- System Group and Logical Components -- Solution Landscapes --"Your Solution"

Once the system is active, it will automatically create an EWA session for you.

Regards

Aditya