cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Odata API FO_CostCenter: [APPLICATION_ERROR] Operation completed with application error: Invalid request message! Error: Undefined field: costcenterexternalobjectid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

I am trying to make the replication of cost center to Success Factors thru ODTF_CCTR01 using BOOMI. When I send the IDOCS to Success Factors, the BOOMI log shows the following message.

[APPLICATION_ERROR] Operation completed with application error: Invalid request message! Error: Undefined field: costcenterexternalobjectid

I have checked the XML that was sent by ERP to Success Factors and that tag was mentioned with error really exists in XML.

<FO_costCenter>

<externalCode>STAR0000001040</externalCode>

<end_date>9999-12-31</end_date>

<start_date>2014-01-01</start_date>

<status>Active</status>

<costCenterExternalObjectId>0000001040</costCenterExternalObjectId>

<name>ADM.CONTAS A PAGAR</name>

</FO_costCenter>

However, I have checked the ODATA API FO_CostCenter in Success Factors and this field not really  exists in the ODATA API.

Please, someone knows if there is a procedure to update the ODATA API FOCostCenter and insert the field costCenterExternalObjectId on Structure of ODATA.

Thanks and Regards

Douglas Duarte

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Sriprasadsbhat
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Douglas,

Please check with your SF EC team,as per my knowledge costcenterexternalobjectid is removed from ODATA API from last month SF release (Dec SF Release ).

In our case we have removed the mapping for costcenterexternalobjectid since source for Cost Center creation was only onPremise SAP System.

Regards,

Sriprasad Shivaram Bhat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please, refer to this blog.

Regards,