SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Determination ID in PSCD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I am using PSCD. We are using only contract account, but no contract object in our solution.

But I didn't find the Account Determination ID in the contract account master data.

I  didn't Account Determination ID in table FKKVKP.

Could you please inform how add account determination id in the contract account master data?

Thanks & Regards,

Rupam Paul

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member199199
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rupam,

As per PSCD functionality, if you do not have contract object in your master data set up, the contract account category becomes the account determination ID.

So, for any financial posting, where you want to post at CA level, system retrieves the CAC and uses that as Account determination ID before hitting the posting specific posting areas.

It all happens in FQEVENT 2100. You can put breakpoint in this event while document posting and see the account determination characteristic.

Hope it helps.

Thanks

Bodhisattwa

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

former_member199199
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rupam,

As per PSCD functionality, if you do not have contract object in your master data set up, the contract account category becomes the account determination ID.

So, for any financial posting, where you want to post at CA level, system retrieves the CAC and uses that as Account determination ID before hitting the posting specific posting areas.

It all happens in FQEVENT 2100. You can put breakpoint in this event while document posting and see the account determination characteristic.

Hope it helps.

Thanks

Bodhisattwa