Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to find response payload.

dipen_pandya
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am using PI 7.4 SP08 Single stack. I have a scenario SOAP to RFC synchronous (SOAP-Sender-QoS: Best Effort).

Scenario is working fine but i am not able to find the response message payload which i am getting from RFC in PI.

I have configured Staging & Logging as below.

Please help on how to get response message payload like we get in dual stack in SXMB_MONI.

Thanks & Appreciate.

Regards,

Dipen.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Dipen,

Although the specific configuration should work you can try with the global parameters in J2EE service XPI Adapter: XI are correctly paramitrized like Vladim points in his blog

Regards

dipen_pandya
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Inaki,

Yes, the specific configuration should work and global parameters are also set accordingly.

But i wonder does there is no facility in single stack to get the response payload?

Do you get response payload if you are using single stack?

Please advise.

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dipen,

I am working on PI 7.4 AEX, and for a synchronous scenario, I could see a response message id which got generated for the request.

Also, you could see the response flow, just above the request message flow in your message monitoring.

dipen_pandya
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

Yes you are right. It shows in message monitoring now and i can see the response message in payload.

I made settings as below;

NWA>Configuration>Infrastructure>Java System Properties>Services>XPI Services: Messaging System>messaging.syncMessageRemover.removebody>false

Thanks a lot.

Best regards,

Dipen.

dipen_pandya
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Inaki,

Thanks for sharing a useful document. It helped me configuring required steps.

Now i am getting response message in payload.

Best regards,

Dipen.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dipen,

In PI Single stack version, in the message log, you could see the message id generated for the response message. Just check with that id and trace it out.

Pls let me know if you get struck anywhere.

dipen_pandya
Contributor
0 Kudos

I am not getting it in Message log.