Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complete Delivery Indicator in VL10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi folks,

I have this reqmt from my client, which runs something like this:

If the Sales Order (Type = OR) which has a 'Complete Delivery Indicator' set i.e. marked for complete delivery, but has some one or more Line Items in it which are not fully confirmed, then the entire Sales Order should NOT be selected at all when you run the "Delivery Due List" using VL10.

Pls let me know if you have come across such reqmts and how did you overcome it. I didnot find anything in the standard SAP for the same.

If you have additional queries for the same, pls feel free to revert.

Regards,

Shripad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are two options.

a. Write a Copying requirement in which you check the overall delivery status. If the over all delivery status is anything Other than C, then you can block the whole sales order from being copied into delivery due list. Assign this copying requirement in the copy control of Sales Order to Delivery.

OR

b. In the user exit MV45AFZZ under this USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE write a code to check the if complete delivery is checked at the header level and check if all the line items are fully confirmed. If any of the item is not fully confirmed, then put a delivery block in the sales order. Once there is a delivery block at the header level, system will not create a delivery for this.

Reward if helpful...

Thanks

Mukund S

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We solved this by using the user-exits for list layout where it automatically rejects those SO's which are marked for Complete Delivery but donot have all the items confirmed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mukund,

Thanks for your suggestion but here is what I have to say:

- We cannot use the second option, as the user/s have to manually remove the delivery block whenever the qty for the line items in that Sales Order (which were earlier not fully confirmed) becomes available. The problem is we have an automatic batch job running once at night, checking the availability and confirming the quantities for the Sales order, so this option may not be useful unless we decide to enhance the batch job prog to remove the delivery blick once all the Lines items are fully confirmed.

- I'm not too sure on the first option of routine that you have mentioned. I think we should have a routine for worklist and not a copying routine based on delivery status. There is a worklist routine '104' for worklist while generating the index for the deliveries and we are thinking of using the same.

Thanks and Regards,

Shripad