cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SF ODATA Response XSD

0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We are implementing SuccessFactors at the moment and we use our Pi (7.31 SP16) für Communication.

So far we have impleme the standard SFAPI Upload and now we want to use some customer specific Services which our implementation partner has created for us in the SF Cloud.

So far we are able to send the request to the Customer specific ODATA Service which is processed successfully. Sadly the response which we get is not delivered successfully back to HCM system because we do not use the right response strukture, thats why mapping of response fails.

We try to user "SynchronousResponse" Datatyp which is part of the connectivity AddOn ESR Content but sadly this also fails.

I had an eye on the ODATA deiscription for the response but i didn't found a XSD definition for the response:

http://www.odata.org/documentation/odata-version-2-0/atom-format/

Because there are still some customer specific Services left we have to implement it would be good (and timesaving) to have an XSD for the response.

Does anyone have an idee where to find the structure for the ODATA Response ?

Best regards

Christian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RaghuVamseedhar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Christian,

AFAIK, there is no way to automatically generate XSD for SF OData structures.

I would recommend to manually create the Data Type in SAP PI or use free online tool to convert XML to XSD.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

LeonrdoLemos
Explorer
0 Kudos

I have the same problem. you solved ?

0 Kudos

Hello Leonardo,

For us it works with the External Message "SynchronousResponse" for all oparations except Query.

This message is part of the connectivity AddOn ESR COntent. We create a copy of that message in our local SWCV.

Best regards

Christian

LeonrdoLemos
Explorer
0 Kudos

Ok, thank!