cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Travel & Expenses: Expense Report Templates

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I set up the Fiori Travel Management on one of our systems and I can create Travel Requests, but when it comes to creating the expenses, I get stuck at the following popup window:

There is no template to select and I can only press "Cancel"... do you know where I can maintain these templates or why I can't create the expenses withput a template?

My user has the following Travel Management roles:

SAP_FIN_TE_APV_APP

SAP_FIN_TE_CRE_APP

SAP_FIN_TR_APV_APP

SAP_FIN_TR_CRE_APP

SAP_TRAVEL_BCR_BUSTRAVELLER

SAP_TRAVEL_BCR_EMPLOYEE_X1

SAP_TRAVEL_BCR_MANAGER_X1

SAP_TRAVEL_TCR_T

SAP_TRAVEL_TCR_T_X1

Regards,

Klaus Kronawetter

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Dear Klaus,

I'm facing the same problem, Have you figured out a solution for it?

Thanks and Regards

Sara Kadry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unfortunately not, sorry.

jakob_straub
Explorer
0 Kudos

Can you check your travel customization "Definde Schema and Individual Fiel Control".

Also check the field "valid until" in the trip schema. We had to change the validity, because 31.12.9999 wasn't stored in the table.

You can also try to call the function modul  PAOC_TRV_CUST_TRIP_SCHEMES and check the resulsts. This fm is called from the application.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Klaus,

But does it require templates to be created at backend? and the same will reflect on the Fiori App.

Roles could have been an issue. However, required roles are already assigned to the user.

Former Member
0 Kudos

That's the problem: I don't know where these templates are maintained in the backend.

I will look into this issues again soon - if I come up with anything useful, I will report back.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Klaus

Were you able to resolve this issue??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

unfortunately not. The only way to use the Travel Expense Fiori app in my system is to create the expenses manually in transaction TRIP. I simply cannot create a new expense report with the Fiori app because I can't overcome the 'Expense Report Template' dialog. I even tried tracking the HTTP requests to find the corresponding tables for the templates, but didn't find anything.

Maybe someone can help us?

Regards