Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Z Package is missing in QA and PRD although it is in DEV

satyendra_mishra
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a z package in Dev in which we save our developments, now i have observed that package is available in dev but its not available in QA and PRD.

Programmers are not able to know any thing, as a functionel consultant I checked in SE80 and its showing that package does not exist anthough programs available in that package working fine in DEV and PRD, please try to analyse posssible reasons .

Hints - recently patch upgrade happend in QA and PRD is there any thing from this ? if yes any notes available ?

Satyendra Mishra

Sr. Consultant SAP PM

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Create one z program and save in z package (which is not visible in QA/PRD)

then try to move a request in QA and check what will happen.

OR

Check package entry available in view V_TDEVC (in QA/PRD).

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If everything is working fine, why do you care?

satyendra_mishra
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Avirat,

I checked in V_TDEVC , package don't exist , I need this package because i need to some more developments and save in it, but how i move those developments if package is not available in QA.

please share your views .

0 Kudos

Have you tried? Do you get an error if you import an object that is in a package not in the target? The reason I ask is that in my experience you don't get an error and everything works fine.

0 Kudos

in DEV.

create z report (test purpose) save in package(because its visible in DEV) and try to move it (don't bother if it is not visible in QA/PRD) and check for errors if occur then after you'll get proper way and to decide either to create new package request or to find another way..

0 Kudos

Or

Open package in development (se21) change in short description and save it.

then transport that package.

your entry will get refreshed in QA/PRD and visible.