cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Effectivity Profile !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the importance of the Effectivity Profile in the transaction – OS54?

What is the impact of the same in the transcations?

Thanks,

Paddy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paddy,

Before you creating Effectivity Profile you need to define Effectivity Type using Tcode OS61 select the parameters which you want to control through effectivity type without the effect of "Valid-From" date in ECR/ECO.

Then assign Effectivity type to Effectivity Profile created in OS67,

so assign this Effectivity Profile in OS54.

In Transaction CC31/CC01 you can see the effectivity type and effectivity parameters without Valid-From Date.

Hope i have understood correctly your question.

Regards

Rehman

Mark Useful Answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rehman,

Points awarded !!

If the effectivity profile is not maintained in the setup control data (OS54)screen, would system consider the "valid from" date for ECR & ECO default?

Thanks,

Paddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi paddy,

If you don't maintain the Effectivity profile, you can see Valid From Data in the ECR screen i.e. in cc31/cc32 but when your ECR gets turn to ECO it will ask for Valid date field to be filled (i.e. Valid date Field becomes Mandatory).

i.e. when you change the status to "ECRA" (Approve ECR) the Valid date becomes Mandatory, this valid date is applicable for objects you are changing (like BOM, DIR, MM etc).

Regards

Rehman

Mark Useful Answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rehman,

Points Awarded !!

If possible can you email me any doc with step by step process flow from ECR to ECRA to ECO along with their Tcodes.

mail id : saplogster@gmail.com

Thanks,

Paddy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi paddy,

I have sent you the detail document on ECR/ECO working along with Tcodes & Screen Shots with detail explainations.

Regards

Rehman

<b>Reward Full Points for this.</b>

Answers (0)