cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Exclusion Access Sequence F4 help missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I created a access sequence for material exclusion. But the problem is we are not able to achieve the F4 help on the fields.

Kindly help in this regard.

Find the attached images and let me know which step I have missed.

Thanks

Satish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I do not see a check table assigned or fixed values maintained for the domain. How the system should fetch your values then?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Veselina,

Thanks for your reply.

If you see the 3rd image in my post. Even there we don't have a check table assigned or fixed values maintained for the domain. But the F4 help works.

Thanks

Satish

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think we use different structures for pricing and for listing/exclusion fields definition.

Probably this is where you need to check what is the difference.

Edit:

to make the things a bit clearer to understand: here I have a pricing condition for hierarchy rebate, where F4 help is available:

With F1 on the field I can find from where the data comes: KOMG-PRODH.

For another condition in the agreement I use ZZPRODH2 instead and I get no F4 help:

Unfortunately I cannot provide you with examples for listing/exclusion, because I do not have PH1-PH2 supplied by default. Probably a colleague of yours defined them.

Note: I can use product hierarchy here, because this is a very old sandbox system. It is not possible anymore to define new tables with hierarchy access - you have to create each level separately as a separate z-field (which your developer did).