How to Install SAPGUI 7.10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

We downloaded the following 3 files for installing SAPGUI 7.10:

50083078_2

50083078_4

50083078_5

From here, what do you do to go about installing the 7.10 version? Many executables, etc... Do you need to have an installation server? What are the steps?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In cd 50083078_4 go to the following location and execute the SetupALL setup

<b>50083078_4(NW_2004s_Presentation)\PRES1\GUI\WINDOWS\WIN32</b>

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MC,

TO install SAPGUI 7.10 you will have to install Microsoft .NET Framework SDK v 2.0

which comes with Microsoft visual studios 2005.After installing this you then will have to run the setup for GUI 7.10 from the following location.

GUI 7.10\PRES1\GUI\WINDOWS\WIN32\SetupALL.exe.

Please award points for helpful answer.

nieves_martinez
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was trying to install SAPGUI 7.10 following previous indications in a local basis and even when I execute installation program SapGuiSetup or SetupALL, It's seems like process are expecting for a central server installation.

"Failed to open/parse setup script, Please check if the script file 'setup/NwSapSetup.xsc' exists".

Please any idea.

Thanks in advance

nieves_martinez
Discoverer
0 Kudos

I just solved the problem.

I was trying to do a mix installation, local installation from a server directory.

I copied the three directorys above mencioned to local disk, extract all files and install from there, and finally I have sapgui installed in a Windows Vista.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nieves

Can you solved this problem?

I have the same problem , can you say me how ?

Thanks you so much

Regards

Pablo.-

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody!

The problem with nwsapsetup.xsc is well easy to solve if you change access rights for the whole installation directory PRES1\GUI\Windows into "all rights" for yourself. Now is the file: nwsapsetup.xsc able to be updated.

Good luck

Alex

Message was edited by:

Alexander Ippa

Former Member
0 Kudos

it is a local installer.

locate the nw_2004s_presentation\pres1\gui\window\win32 directory, run sapguisetup.exe