cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic URL and AS2 ID in SAP AS2 Adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

We have a requirement to construct AS2 parameters such as AS2 url and AS2 ID dynamically. As per the help document dynamic configuration parameter "RESPECT PARAMETERS" will help to overwrite the message parameters with the below dynamic parameters,

• AS2URL: URL of the server
  • AS2Subject: Subject
  • AS2From: Sender name
  • AS2To: Recipient name
  • AS2FromEmail: E-mail Address of the sender
  • AS2MessageId: Complete MessageID
  • AS2MessageIdLeft: Left part of the MessageID
  • AS2MessageIdRight: Right part of the MessageID
  • AS2ContentType: Content type of the message
  • AS2Filename: File name

Can someone help me understand how we can use this parameter. Is party not required to configure in ID to identify AS2 ID when we use dynamic parameter.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Ryan-Crosby
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use the DynamicConfiguration API within the mapping framework to insert these parameters dynamically.  The DynamicConfigurationBean also allows you to insert values but I believe those can only be statically defined in the adapter module configuration for the AS2 receiver channel.  It works the same way as the File construct except that the namespace and key names differ.  So if I were to want a dynamic value for the URL I would use:

http://sap.com/xi/XI/AS2/AS2 AS2URL for the namespace and key name and then pass whatever value is required.

Regards,

Ryan Crosby

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ryan

Thanks for your response. May I know key names that can be used at runtime.

former_member198060
Participant
0 Kudos

I believe the key names are the ones you already listed in your first post, such as AS2URL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peter

can you help on the below query.

Is party required to configure in ID to identify AS2 ID when we use dynamic parameter.

To reiterate, the idea behind using dynamic parameter is to get AS2 ID is to use single communication channel for all customers.

Ryan-Crosby
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am pretty sure it is not required as I had played with that idea while working on a generic 997 integration flow.  If you want one AS2 receiver channel for all scenarios then you'll only need to have the DynamicConfiguration setup in each mapping.

Regards,

Ryan Crosby