cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart Style

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I uploaded one of the pre-configured Smart Forms(PO) into our DEV box and the Style it had in the Output Options did not exist in DEV either. I then uploaded and renamed the required Style and put it in the Output Options of my new form. When I test the new form I get an error that the stye does not exist. What is happening is the generated FM for the new form is still looking for the oringinal style not the Z copy I put in the Output Options. Anyone have any explanation for this?

Thank you,

JR

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you guys for your reply. I have found the problem. Like I mentioned in my initial posting, I changed the Smart Style in the Output Options but only at the form attributes level. Not having much Smartforms experience I didn't know at that time that there are Output Options available at several other levels in the form such as in text nodes where you can enter a Smart Style. This is where my problem was and I had to go through the form to check various nodes and change the original Output Option if there was an entry there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Joseph,

I guess you are hard coding the function module name in your print program from which this smartform is called. Try calling the generated function module dynamically by capturing the function module generated using one more standard FM "SSF_FUNCTION_MODULE_NAME" Pass the formname to this FM, you will get the FM generated for the smartform in that server. Also, I would like to mention, that the function module generated for the smartform is dependent on different server.

If this solves your problem, please revert back with points.

Regards,

Prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you regenerated the Smart form after this ?

Regeneration leads to the change of FM being created with the changes of the smart form related to the Z style which you now have created.

Message was edited by:

Kareemullah Shah Quadri