cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNC error while scheduling autoimport Jobs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

while I am scheduling auto import Jobs from STMS, its giving me a ABAP dump of SNC.

Table entry of RFCDESSECU all entry exists

Thanks

Arundhat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arundhati,

Have a look with SAP Note  338254 - ABAP runtime error: CALL_FUNCTION_SNC_ERROR

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Thanks for your reply. now only I got password to follow step mentioned in note.

however  after I do single test for function module, and entering "%%ashost=binmain,sysnr=53, " (my host name) ,then execute  I am getting error below

should I create any RFC or anything .please reply

Thanks

Arundhati

former_member199290
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Arundhati:

Have you checked RFC Destinations TMSADM@...  are working fine?

Also check stms_import->GoTo-> TMS Alerts -> TMS Alert Viewer

Do you see any errors there?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mandeep,

Thanks for replying.

RFC is working fine and in TMS alerts , nothing much is there. all are old entries of two weeks back.

Let me know if anything needs to be checked.

Thanks

Arundhati

former_member199290
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Arundhati:

So you are getting the error when the auto-import job executes or you are not able to set up the job at all?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not able to set up job ..while doing last step, its throwing abap SNC dump

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arundhati,

Apologies for delayed response.

and entering "%%ashost=binmain,sysnr=53, " (my host name) ,then execute  I am getting error below

Instead of above you need to enter your system credentials.

should I create any RFC or anything

From the previously mentioned SAP Note you need to maintain the SNC options for the RFC destination.

Maintain the required SNC options for the respective RFC destination in Transaction SM59. Maintain destinations not available in Transaction SM59 by executing function module EDIT_RFCDESSECU.

In resume please confirm for the entries under database table RFCDESSECU exists or not ?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

thanks for reply,

->which RFC I have to maintain SNC.

->what system credential I have to enter

-->shreenshot of EDIT_RFCDESSECU

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arundhati,

which RFC I have to maintain SNC.

You can find the RFC destination in question in the ABAP runtime error CALL_FUNCTION_SNC_ERROR.

Please refer RFC destination present under ABAP dump screen which you shared last .

You need to maintain the required SNC options for the respective RFC destination,for more you can follow SAP Note  698181 - IPC security: Maintaining parameters for SNC-RFC connections

e.g

5. Set up the RFC Destinations in order to use SNC.

• Go to the appropriate RFC destination (both IPC Server and IPC Dispatcher RFC Destinations have to be edited) in the sm59 transaction.
  • Choose "Destination" -> "SNC options" from menu.
  • Enter the SNC name of the IPC Server in the "Partners" field. The value has to be the same as the value you entered in the field "SNC name of IPC Server" in the IPC Administrator.
  • Save.
  • Go to tab "Logon/Security". Set "Security Options" to "active".
  • Save.
  • Do these steps for the IPC Dispatcher's and for the IPC Server's RFC Destinations.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

strange but I am not seeing any RFC destination in abap dump.

Just FYI ---

and the steps above are maintained already for SID RFC in SM59 under ABAP connections.

but once we come to know which RFC is being exactly used we can see if SNC option is active or not

complete dump

Thanks