Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Add field in FBL3N Report

former_member381412
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All

How to add field in FBL3N Report. i want to add two field (BSIS-DMBTR, BSIS-WRBTR)

Please give me idea how to add.

Thanks in Advance

Richa

4 REPLIES 4

former_member188005
Contributor
0 Kudos

Richa,

These fields Amount in Doc Crcy and Amount in Local Crcy are already there. Please check the layout and select the required fields.

Regards.

0 Kudos

Dear Shakeeluddin.

Thanks for the respose.

i know that this field is already exit. as per my requirement i want to add some file like  (BSIS-DMBTR) But i don't know how to add. give me suitable idea

Regards,

Ambrish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Refer this post you will get your solution

http://scn.sap.com/message/5171651#5171651

Thanks

Mahipalsinh

0 Kudos

For  fields not available (*) as in referenced link

Yes, also look at BAdI FI_ITEMS_CH_DATA, this BAdI receive the whole itab for update, when the good old BTE was called once per item, so could trigger performance problem.

Hint: Consider also note 2138285 implementation for memory consumption in case of BAdI usage. (BAdI not mentioned in my 2008's answer)

For standard fields

No BAdI/BTE will be required fields, only Customizing for special fields (read 215798 - FBL*N: Special fields are not displayed)

Question:

Why did you ask for BSIS-DMBTR = BSEG-DMBTR (or BSAS-DMBTR = BSEG-DMBTR) are you trying to create columns for cleared/non-cleared amount ?

Regards,

Raymond

(*) Available tables are BKPF, BSEC, BSED, BSEG, BSEGC and PAYR + secondary indexes BS[I,A][K,S,D]